• Prevention of hepatitis B virus recurrence after liver transplantation for hepatitis B virus induced liver failure in combination with antiviral therapy.
• Immunoprophylaxis of hepatitis B:
- In case of accidental exposure in non-immunised subjects (including persons whose vaccination is incomplete or status unknown)
- In haemodialysed patients, until vaccination has become effective
- In the newborn of a hepatitis B virus carrier-mother
- In subjects who did not show an immune response (no measurable hepatitis B antibodies) after vaccination and for whom a continuous prevention is necessary due to the continuous risk of being infected with hepatitis B.